And The Winner Is...

Sharon Mast

who commented:
"I think my favorite is still good old garden tea, some kind of balsam. How I'd love to chat with Dorcas over a cup!"

Congratulations, Sharon!!! You might want to stock up on some of your favorite garden tea, for your very own autographed copy of Footprints on the Ceiling will be on it's way to you directly! I will be contacting you personally in order to get the ball rolling! 

Just in case it is confusing to see this post coming up when you thought we already had a winner last week, let me explain that the first winner never came forward to claim the prize, so I did a second drawing! Hopefully a third will not be necessary!!! 

In the event that you need a very good excuse to spend a little money on Black Friday, or you would like to do some Christmas shopping for a friend, this is for you: 

Footprints on the Ceiling is available for $15 per book, postage included.  You can mail a check to Dorcas Smucker, 31148 Substation Drive, Harrisburg, OR 97446.  US addresses only.  To send a copy to Canada or overseas, email Dorcas at dorcassmucker@gmail.com

You can also order direct from Amazon

Or get the Kindle edition (new this week!)

Again- thanks to all who left comments and took an interest in the book review & giveaway! It was so much fun that I want to do it again soon!

A very special thank-you goes to my "loyal readers" who visit me with or without a book giveaway!!! You give me courage & incentive to keep writing!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea & A Good Book Brewing- Installment 7, Footprints on the Ceiling with a Give-away!

New Words for a New Year

Noteworthy